*Addressing issues surrounding personal emotional difficulties, peer counselling, self development, dysfunctional behaviours etc.
-Bereavement & Grief Counselling
* Addressing issues surrounding death, loss, terminal illnesses etc.
-Trauma Containment Counselling
* Addressing issues surrounding immediate traumas relating to crime, accidents, loss, ongoing danger etc.
* Addressing issues surrounding family conflict, family reunification, in-law conflict, family interventions etc.
* Addressing issues surrounding diagnoses, treatment support, couples adjustment, emotional difficulties etc.
* Addressing issues surrounding the relationship between parent and child, parental roles and challenges, intergenerational differences, child development etc.
* The development of a written document to guide the parenting of minors where both parents are separated or divorced. This may be submitted to the Childrens Court as a legally document.
-Telephonic Supportive Counselling
* A service suitable for clients who are unable to attend face to face sessions or require short term emotional support
-Reversions to Islam
*A service available to all persons who wish to revert to Islam. This covers a basic education of the fundamental beliefs of Islam, the recitation of Shahada, and the co-ordination of further Madressa classes.
* An approach used with children who require therapeutic intervention. Guided by qualified Play Therapists using therapeutic activities, a child is allowed to express their thoughts and feelings about the world they experience. Please note, parents are required to attend Parenting sessions in order to complement their childs play therapy sessions.
* A service to address a clients addictions and the all-round effects of substance abuse. IC offers an outpatient program or will refer clients to an inpatient centre if necessary.